This is a list of club equipment that is at Gene Fisher’s shop. We need to vote on whether we should sell it or not.
- Combination: Lortone 6″ saw with two grinding wheels and polishing pad.
- Large(heavy) grinding/polishing unit with four, 8″ diamond wheels: 80 grit, 180, 360, and 600.
- 10″ Raytech saw in fair shape.
- 18″ Lortone saw with good blade but needs a new motor or wiring. The present motor is 1/2 HP.
- New-in-box Lortone Elite water pump that spits water up on the grinding wheels.
- Rock Rascal for melting wax for dopping.
- Set of Dop Sticks.
- Box of Templates for designing cabochons.
- First Aid Kit.