Rock Hounding in Northeast Washington
1st Auction – Club Equipment
2nd Auction – Rocks & etc.
This is a list of club equipment that is at Gene Fisher’s shop. We need to vote on whether we should sell it or not. Then at which meeting should we auction these items? Remember, the money that purchased them came from the General Fund.
- Combination: Lortone 6″ saw with two grinding wheels and polishing pad.
- Large(heavy) grinding/polishing unit with four, 8″ diamond wheels: 80 grit, 180, 360, and 600.
- 10″ Raytech saw in fair shape.
- 18″ Lortone saw with good blade but needs a new motor or wiring. The present motor is 1/2 HP.
- New-in-box Elite water pump that spits water up on the grinding wheels.
- Rock Rascal for melting wax for dopping.
- Set of Dop Sticks.
- Box of Templates for designing cabochons.
- First Aid Kit.