Coming Soon! Sherry’s Big Sale!
2019 Field Trips
- The first field trip will be April 27 to Saddle mountain for petrified wood. Contact either Scot Jackson at 509-680-4896 or Mike Shaw at 509-251-1574 for more info. Meet at 10:00 AM at the West-bound rest area by Sprague, WA. This trip is with the Rock Rollers of Spokane.
- Also on April 26-28 is the membership weekend at Stonerose Interpretive Center in Republic Washington, contact them at 509-775-2295 or stonerosefossil.org. You can join them for a small fee and then dig for free before the public season opens and all season long!
- Also on April 27th is Easter Thunderegg hunt at Johnie & Ginger’s place: 701B Williams Lake Road, Colville. It starts at 2:00PM.
- Take the factory tour from 10-11AM May 10th at: Mario & Son, Inc. They manufacture granite, marble, and quartz countertops for Spokane and Coeur d’Alene.
2750 N Eagle Lane
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
Head East on Interstate 90, take the Liberty Lake exit, follow Appleway East-bound. Just past Huntwood Custom Cabinets (on R.), turn L. on Eagle Lane.
- On July 27th, hunt 500ma+ Trilobites with the Hurleys at the Lefarge Quarry near Metaline Falls. We’ll meet at the Tiger store at a time to be announced in the May Prospector newsletter.
- Bob Bristow wants to lead an expedition to the Odessa Ring Dikes (or “craters”) just north of Odessa, WA. Time and date TBA.