Field Trips for 2018
- The first field trip will be April 28 to Saddle mountain for petrified wood. Contact either Scot Jackson at 509-680-4896 or Mike Shaw at 509-251-1574 for place and time to meet. This trip is with the Rock Rollers of Spokane
- Also on April 27-29is the membership weekend at Stonerose Interpretive Center in Republic Washington, contact them at 509-775-2295 or stonerosefossil.org. You can join them for a small fee and then dig for free before the public season opens and all season long!
- The second trip is to the Edna mine and the Keystone mine on May 12, contact Scot Jackson at 509-680-4896.
- The third trip will be to Emerald Creek for garnets on May 26, with the Spokane Club, contact Mike Shaw at 509-251-1574 or Scot Jackson at 509-680-4896
- The fourth trip will be to Jim Creek for pyrite and galena on June 5, Contact Scot Jackson at 509-680-4896.
Remember the thunderegg hunt May 21, 1:00 PM at pitman’s place, 701 B Williams Lake Rd, Colville, WA 99114.